To empower women in professional roles through programs which will mentor and advance leadership and growth opportunities through education and networking.
We will support activities which foster leadership and advance the roles of women in the Leavenworth-Lansing Area while acting in unity with the Leavenworth-Lansing Area Chamber of Commerce.
We will provide:
- Education and training for business, personal, and professional growth for women of all ages
- Networking opportunities
- Recognition of the contributions, accomplishments, and leadership of women in our community
- Community service activities and projects that capture the spirit of our community-minded mission
Throughout the year, the Women's Division seeks to provide programs and services that are aimed at empowering our local professional women:
- The ATHENA Award recognizes women who excel in their professional careers, leadership and community service.
- An Annual Women in Leadership Conference
- Monthly networking luncheons that also serve as educational opportunities
- Scholarships provided to local women each April.
Women's Division By-Laws:
Leavenworth-Lansing Area Chamber of Commerce-Women's Division Bylaws (Rev. 2018)
Enlisting the talents and training of civic-minded women for the betterment of the community, we cooperate with the plans of the Chamber of Commerce. Membership in the Women's Division may be held by:
- A woman who is a member of the Chamber of Commerce
- Women employees of Chamber member firms
- The wife of any member of the Leavenworth-Lansing Area Chamber of Commerce
The Women's Division, as with all Chamber Councils, Committees, & Programs, is open exclusively to Chamber Members; if you're interested in becoming a Member of the oldest Chamber of Commerce in the State of Kansas, let us know, so you can begin to be involved today!
Women's Division 2018-2019 Board of Directors
Left to Right, Back Row: Heather Schneider, Shelter Insurance; Kelli Davison, Homestead Assisted Living; Rosalee Robinson, Leavenworth Convention & Visitors Bureau; Hollister Pittman, Jeff Pittman Campaign; Cynthia Patton, Patton Leadership Consulting; Mary Mack, Leavenworth County Development Corporation
Left to Right, Front Row: Carla Whitesell-Dahl, Saint Luke's Cushing Hospital; Camalla Leonhard (Vice President), Heartland Dental Group; Dionne Smith (President), Office of the Garrison Commander, Fort Leavenworth; Jordan Frost, Providence/Saint John Hospitals